Pages

Thứ Sáu, 19 tháng 8, 2016

Sobriety Test--Kids Jokes Of The Day

Sobriety Test 


A police officer pulls over this guy who's been weaving in and out of the lanes. 

He goes up to the guy's window and says, "Sir, I need you to blow into this breathalyzer tube."

 The man says, "Sorry, officer, I can't do that. 

I am an asthmatic. If I do that, I'll have a really bad asthma attack."

"Okay, fine. I need you to come down to the station to give a blood sample."

 "I can't do that either. I am a hemophiliac. If I do that, I'll bleed to death." 

"Well, then, we need a urine sample." says the officer 

"I'm sorry, officer, I can't do that either. I am also a diabetic. If I do that, I'll get really low blood sugar." 

"All right, then I need you to come out here and walk this white line." says the officer 

"I can't do that, officer." 

Says the guy (with a full grin on his face) 

Now becoming fustrated the officer says "Why not?" "Because I'm drunk." 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates